ICF Mentor Coaching
Actualize your Coaching Potential!
Don’t miss this opportunity to work directly with Maslow’s Founder, Timothy Tiryaki, for your mentor coaching!
Remote / Online, for only 10 participants!
The ICF Mentorship process is part of the ICF designation path. Coaches that want to get their ICF ACC and PCC designations need 10 hours of mentor coaching.
The ICF Mentorship process focuses exclusively on deepening your understanding of the ICF Core Coaching Competencies by reviewing your coaching sessions through audio recordings. Your mentor coach will listen to your session and provide detailed feedback on applying coaching competencies through behavioral markers.
Successful Completion of this program gives 10 hours of ICF Mentorship toward your ICF
- 10 hours of Group Mentorship (5 times 2-hour sessions in a group)
- 3 hours of 1:1 Mentorship (to be scheduled directly with Tim)
- Upon registration, you will receive calendar invites for the group mentorship sessions and a link to schedule your 1:1 mentorship sessions.
- Before the group mentorship session, you will be matched with another participant be asked to coach each other and record that session. The recorded session will be brought into the Group Mentorship process.
- The group will listen to the session and debrief. The mentor coach will also provide written feedback.
- For the 1:1 mentorship session, you need to bring 3 audio recordings recorded with participants from outside the cohort.
Further information on ICF Ethics, confidentiality, and consent requirements for audio recordings and group sessions and how to share the audio recordings will be provided.
Sign up Now!
The program cost is $3,000 + TAX.
Your Mentor Coaching hours do not expire. If you are interested in getting your ICF designation eventually, don’t miss this opportunity to join an exclusive cohort of only 10 participants!
Interested in ICF Mentor Coaching?