ICF CCE Program 3 hours
Are you interested in understanding the new field of Organizational Culture Coaching?
Or want to work with Executives / Senior Leaders on Strategy and Culture as part of your 1:1 or team coaching practice?
Become a Maslow Certified Executive Culture Coach
This program is an introduction to Executive Culture Coaching© and enables participants to use the Culture Levers © framework with Senior Leaders of an Organization.
Participants will learn about the three ways of leading culture, the recent research on Culture-Actualization, and the changing hierarchy of needs at work.
The Culture Levers© is a tool developed by Timothy Tiryaki as part of Maslow Leadership’s Culture Transformation and Executive Team Coaching Practices.
The Levers offer a reflective framework for leaders to discuss and identify 8 core pillars of influencing culture. Participants that understand the Culture Levers© will be able to ask better questions to executives/senior leaders, demonstrate more empathy and create a coaching experience that brings together strategy, culture, and leadership.
The model works best with Executive/Senior Leaders in organizations with decision-making power in the system.
- Research Findings on Culture-Actualization – The changing hierarchy of needs at work.
- Three ways of leading with culture
- Wheels and Scaling in Coaching
- The Culture Levers © Tool & Question
Who Should Join?
- 100% Virtual/Online/Asynchronous
- 3 hours including video lectures, overview of tools and reflective activities
- Maslow Scaling Wheel Visual
- Culture Levers Wheel Visual
- Culture Levers Questions PDF
- Certificate – ICF CCE 3 Hours
Interested in Culture-Levers Certification?
Register and start your training right away. This is an asynchronous course, and you can start right after you complete the registration.
After this program, we encourage participants to continue their journey with the North Star Certificate Program or the Executive Culture Coaching Certificate.